Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mikael Helbo Kjær <mh...@dia.dk> on 2000/03/30 13:25:07 UTC

SV: XSP-samples throw NoClassDefFoundError

I don`t know about JServ or Cocoon 1.7 but I do know that you need to add
the tools.jar file from the lib directory to your classpath to find the
javac class.

Mikael Helbo Kjær

Software Developer @ DIA a/s

Franz-Josef Herpers wrote:

Hi,

I'm prettey new to this Java-stuff and I have a problem with the
configuration of Cocoon 1.7 on JServ 1.1 on Win NT 4.0

All the XSP-Examples throw
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main"

I dont't know in which direction to search for the missing class.

In my jserv.config I added all jar-files to the Classpath, and  the
cocoon.jar to the repositories property in zone.properties.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
Franz

Diplom-Informationswissenschaftler
Franz-Josef Herpers
SPM - Systementwicklung und Projektmanagement GmbH
An den Treptowers 1
12435 Berlin, Germany
Tel +49 (30) 55115-369
Fax +49 (30) 55115-100