Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Murawski <ma...@earthlingz.de> on 2005/06/25 12:13:00 UTC

Building OSGI Bundles from one Source Folder

Hi,

I am just starting to setup my java project to work with maven.
I organized all my source files  into src/main/java.
Afterwards I created a goal using  maven:reactor to build mutliple
bundles (each according to an own project.xml). I am using the osgi
plugin to  build the bundles and add the headers,

The problem that I am facing is, that all sources/packages are copied to
the bundle, Is it possibile to limit the packages/classes that are
copied to the bundle?
Or will I have to split my sources to bundle-specific folders (thus
making each bundle a seperate project)?

Thx,
Stefan Murawski