Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 23:08:09 UTC

Run "site" causing the invoke of "generate-sources"?

Hello,

I've observed that "mvn site" forces the invoke of "generate-sources" phase
for a project. Is there a way to prevent it? Is there a way that the site
generation can be limited to generate the specified reports without going
through extra steps?

Thanks
Yan

Re: Run "site" causing the invoke of "generate-sources"?

Posted by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com>.
I tried, but generate-sources phase is still invoked  ...

Another observation regarding "site": when I run it at the top level (above
all of aggregated modules), it says "no goals needed for project -
skipping". However, when I go to a specific project and run it, the reports
are generated. Any ideas?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com>.