Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vbogatyrov <bo...@ymail.com> on 2017/04/21 11:58:10 UTC

Customized Swagger UI in OSGi environment

Currently OsgiSwaggerUiResolver  searches only for
mvn:org.webjars/swagger-ui/. In case if customized Swagger UI with a
different group-id/artifact name is used, it is not found by the resolver.
It would be great to have a posiibility to configure names by which OSGi
resolver performs searching(may be, on a Swagger2Feature level?).

Re: Customized Swagger UI in OSGi environment

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
I may've missed this email, sure, it makes sense to let the coordinates
be customized, will have a look
Sergey
On 23/04/17 22:23, Ivo Leit�o wrote:
> I second that. I was going to post exactly for the same reason.
>
> For now I've created a customized version of that jar with the same
> coordinates, but is clearly a HACK :-S
>
> Best Regards,
> Ivo Leit�o

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: Customized Swagger UI in OSGi environment