Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/05 20:25:47 UTC

RoadMap

Hey whats going on with velocity? There hasn't been a release in a while.

Re: RoadMap

Posted by mailmur <ma...@yahoo.com>.
> In the meantime you can download the nightly
> snapshot of the source code
> here:
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/velocity/
>
> Check out the changelog for the latest list of items
> added.

I've always wanted to see whats been changed prior to
my local subversion and server versions. Is there
subversion command to get a fresh changelog?

Re: RoadMap

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the note.  Development is ongoing but slow.  There's a number of
new unreleased features in source code head.  Notably support for maps,
decimal numbers, carriage returns within directives and various bug fixes.
The website was recently redone with new content added on web applications.
There's a couple of submitted patches outstanding, and various bugs to fix.
We'll have a release this Fall for sure.

In the meantime you can download the nightly snapshot of the source code
here:
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/velocity/

Check out the changelog for the latest list of items added.

Best, WILL

Hey whats going on with velocity? There hasn't been a release in a while.