Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dane Laverty <da...@chemeketa.edu> on 2008/12/05 20:53:52 UTC

Back button, session, and form changes

I have a FormPage with a RadioGroup. When the user submits the form on
FormPage, the value of the RadioGroup is stored in session.radioValue
and displayed on ResultsPage. If the user navigates back to FormPage the
with the back button, he or she can select a different value for the
RadioGroup and resubmit the form.

My problem is that the ResultsPage still shows the first value that was
submitted, even if the user clicks back and resubmits with a different
value.

When I step through the submission process in the debugger, I see that
session.radioValue is correct during the onSubmit() process. However,
when Wicket transfers to the ResultsPage constructor, session.radioValue
has somehow reverted to the initially submitted value. Why is this and
how can I change it to accept and display the new value?