Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Prerna Kaul <pr...@db.com> on 2010/07/13 20:39:07 UTC

Camel Route Attributes

Hi,

Where can I find a list of all of the attributes available for the "route"
element, for example, "autoStartUp", "startUpOrder" etc

Best Regards,
Prerna Kaul

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.

Re: Camel Route Attributes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
And use the search box on the camel web front page to search for those
terms and read the relevant links.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Camel Route Attributes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The XSD file contains all the details.
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/

And if you got a good IDE it can popup the possible choices.