Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/25 07:01:09 UTC

[Trinidad] Custom CoreShowDetail

Hi all

             I created my own renderer class for tr:table, and i am
trying to render one CoreShowDetail from my custom table renderer as
follows

CoreShowDetail d = (CoreShowDetail)
context.getApplication().createComponent(CoreShowDetail.COMPONENT_TYPE);

 d.setId("show_1");

	     d.setPartialTriggers(new String[]{"show_1"});

	      ((CoreTable)component).getChildren().add(d);

encodeChild(context, d);

The CoreShowDetail is getting rendered but when i click to disclose
the items in it, it failed, its not throwing any errors but it is not
disclosing the childerns.

does any one have any idea why it is not working.

The same thing is working if i render coreShowDetail in my custom
component but not in table renderer. please help me

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra Adireddy