Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/14 09:09:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry PortCMIS 0.2 - RC1

Hi all,

PortCMIS 0.2 is ready for voting.

This is a bug fix release.

You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for
final
distribution at apache.org/dist) at [1].

Sources tag can be found at [2].

For detailed release notes check JIRA at [3].

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three
+1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry PortCMIS 0.2

My vote is +1.
Thanks for taking the time to vote!

- Florian

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/chemistry/chemistry-portcmis-0.2-RC1/
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/portcmis/tags/chemistry-portcmis-0.2-RC1/
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CMIS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22PortCMIS%200.2.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry PortCMIS 0.2 - RC1

Posted by "Sutter, Peter" <pe...@sap.com>.
+1

Peter

On 14/03/2017, 10:16, "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com> wrote:

    Nice work Florian, Thanks for compiling the release :)

    +1

    Jens

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.

Posted by Gavin Cornwell <ga...@alfresco.com>.
+1

Gavin

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry PortCMIS 0.2 - RC1

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
The vote passes as follows:

Jens H�bel +1
Peter Sutter +1
Gavin Cornwell +1
Gi Lee +1
Florian M�ller +1

I will promote the RC1 as PortCMIS 0.2 release.

Thanks for voting!

- Florian

Posted by Gi Lee <gi...@apache.org>.
+1