Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by AlexElba <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/20 23:19:17 UTC

question about include

Hello,
I have part of sql query which I am using in many places and I disided to
move it into <sql> and use it with include.

Everything works fine but I have question about how can I change some table
names in sql/include?

Example:

<sql id="sele">
select * from apple
</sql>

<select id="get">
<include refid="sele" />
where color=#color#
</select>

I want to pass into my sele table name from <select.. how can I do this?

Re: question about include

Posted by AlexElba <ra...@yahoo.com>.
I read about $$ but I am not really clear how to use it?

how to include table name into <select  ?