Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Juan Pablo <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/30 21:52:47 UTC

Ofbiz Server Sizing (form ofbiz server sizing)

Hi Community.

I developed a small form ofbiz server sizing.

1) Deployment:              Three layers
2) Database Management System: Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition
3) Concurrent Users:      100
4) Transactions (per Month)
    - Masters                           100
    - Orders PO/SO                2000
    - Ledger registers                500
    - Warehouse Movements     500
    - Production Orders             200

5) Interfaces
   - Register quantity(rows)    2000
   - Frequency                      once per week
   - Maximun load time         1 day

6) App Server: 1 dedicated server (no virtual)

Can you help me determine a appropriate sizing to this scenario, considering
that a deployment of three layers?

I have considered some metric for sizing. Did you need to add some other
metrics?

We have a server with the following features

- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Quad Core Xeon
- 6 GB
- 5 x 146 GB disks (RAID 0)

This configuration will be sufficient for the application layer?

Thanks to everyone and Happy New Year!!!

Juan Pablo Huachaca Vargas
Lima, Perú

Re: Ofbiz Server Sizing (form ofbiz server sizing)

Posted by Juan Pablo <ju...@gmail.com>.
Excuse me!

I forget some information in the form sizing.

7) Ofbiz Release: 9.04 -> (trunk 14/12)
8) Modules to use/implement: Catalog, Facility, Manufacturing, Accounting,
OrderMgr, WebTools

Thanks to everyone !!.

--
Juan Pablo Huachaca Vargas