Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mark jensen <ng...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/08 23:11:24 UTC

[users@httpd] How to forbid browsers to cache some pages?

How to configure Apache to  want to forbid browsers from caching all web pages in www1.example.com/public
and in www1.example.com/books so every time I ask the browser about any page it brings it from source.
but I want it to cache the pages under: www1.example.com?

Re: [users@httpd] How to forbid browsers to cache some pages?

Posted by fedora <fe...@ayni.com>.
I thought there was a <META   ...> Tag in HTML, something linke
NO-CACHE. Whether the browsers respect it, is another question...

suomi

Posted by Mark jensen <ng...@hotmail.com>.
I have found a good tutorial for my goal:

http://support.tigertech.net/prevent-caching