Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by mi...@us.ibm.com on 2008/08/30 10:03:02 UTC

Miles Palis is not available until 09/08/2008

I will be out of the office starting  08/29/2008 and will not return until
09/08/2008.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact Alan May if
you need your questions address prior to my return.

Re: Miles Palis is not available until 09/08/2008

Posted by Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <ki...@gmail.com>.
miles_davis is out also, what a pity ;)