Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/11/10 10:54:43 UTC

[VOTE:RESULT] Niclas Hedhman as committer

In accordance with de facto policies, a total of three +1 votes and no
opposing votes are required for the entry of a new committer. Following
the launch of the vote for Niclas Hedhman as committer  we have received
the following 8 votes in support:

  Stephen McConnell                 +1
  Berin Loritsch                    +1
  Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira    +1
  J. Aaron Farr                     +1
  Leo Sutic                         +1
  Leo Simons                        +1
  Alex Karasulu                     +1
  Marcus Crafter                    +1

The vote results are summarised under the following thread:

Niclas, welcome aboard!

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

RE: [VOTE:RESULT] Niclas Hedhman as committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
You didn't count my vote!

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=avalon-dev&m=106821715316488&w=2

Carsten