Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2013/03/21 21:45:10 UTC

RE: Suppress Ajax ComponentNotFoundException

Did anyone ever find a solution to this? We are having the same problem with
ComponentNotFoundExceptions.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: Suppress Ajax ComponentNotFoundException

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This can happen if you change the component tree in Ajax request but forget
to update the client (i.e. forget to add some components to
AjaxRequestTarget). Later if you click on  such stale component that has
Ajax behavior it wont be able to find itself at the server.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM, jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> wrote:

> Did anyone ever find a solution to this? We are having the same problem
> with
> ComponentNotFoundExceptions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh