Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by fl...@gmail.com on 2014/12/18 15:54:23 UTC

[4.14] Apache Flex SDK 4.14 nightly build (#36): Successful

flex-sdk_release-candidate - Build #36 - Successful

Changes since last build:
[erik] Updated with recently resolved JIRAs

For more information, check the console output at http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-sdk_release-candidate/36/.

Re: [4.14] Apache Flex SDK 4.14 nightly build (#36): Successful

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Well, the emails from flex.ci.builds were going into moderation.  I think
I’ve fixed that.

-Alex

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.