Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by KU...@HUTCH.IN on 2006/01/06 13:01:27 UTC

tomcat 5.8.0 - configuration problem with load balancer

Hi

I am trying to load balance my tomcat server.

Rule file is as below.

     <rule
className="org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.URLStringMatchRule"

    targetString="cadpush"

redirectUrl="http://10.22.11.29:8080/cadpush/servlet/CadPushEx?user=" />

  <rule
className="org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.RequestParameterRule"

    paramName="bearrer"

    paramValue="sms"

    redirectUrl="http://10.22.11.29:8080/cadpush/servlet/CadPushEx" />

  <!-- Redirect all requests to jakarta.apache.org. -->

  <rule
className="org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.AcceptEverythingRule"

    redirectUrl="http://jakarta.apache.org" />

when I try following request

http://10.22.11.29:8080/balancer/BlahBlah?user=kunal&passwd=kunal&desti=
919879900054&data=kunal parmar&bearrer=sms

request is going to http://10.22.11.29:8080/cadpush/servlet/CadPushEx
URL but

I want to read all parameter with originator URL. Like I want to read
user, passwd, desti parameter in CadPushEx servlet

But when tomcat is redirecting URL I am not getting any parameter of
originator URL.

Ho could I receive original parameter that were before redirection

Regards,

Kunal Parmar

Hutch Gujarat.
9879900054