Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Steve Souza <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 21:33:15 UTC

apache drill docker concerns

I am new to apache drill and wanted to use your docker version.  A few days
ago, I tried to run the following command  per your instructions  (
https://drill.apache.org/docs/running-drill-on-docker/) and it would not
work (I don't recall the error but something to the effect of it doesn't
exist).

   docker run -i --name drill-1.15.0 -p 8047:8047 -t
drill/apache-drill:1.15.0 /bin/bash

Today, it worked though it looks suspicious i.e. no docker file and no
information on the page (https://hub.docker.com/u/drill).  I wanted to let
you guys know in case there is something goin on that you are not aware of.

Thanks, for the nice product.
Steve

Re: apache drill docker concerns

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Hey Steve,

The image for 1.15.0 was only recently pushed out - that might explain your
observations.

Do let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Thanks,
Abhishek