Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by John Muehlhausen <jg...@jgm.org> on 2019/10/14 21:53:47 UTC

build-support/update-flatbuffers.sh usage

I'm missing something about this script.

FORMAT_DIR=$CWD/../..

How can any of the fbs files be in ../../ when they are in format/ ?

Re: build-support/update-flatbuffers.sh usage

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
That's a mistake. I must have made some changes to the file without
testing it after the pre-generated file had already been checked in

FORMAT_DIR=$CWD/../../format

works for me