Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/03/12 23:16:21 UTC

[STATUS] Tomcat 3.2.2

The original plan was to create the second beta release for Tomcat 3.2.2
today.  We have been making very good progress reviewing all the open
Bugzilla items, but there are still quite a few left that have not been
reviewed.  In the process of this review we've found several bugs that were
deemed important enough to fix prior to finalizing the release.  These
involved crashes, or spec non-compliance.

We are within striking distance of completing this review so I'm going to
hold off creating the Tomcat 3.2.2 beta 2 release for a few more days to
allow this process to complete.

Marc Saegesser