Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Sheriffo Ceesay <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/29 14:30:47 UTC

YCSB dependency issue -- Plan B?

All,

I think getting YCSB to publish their artefacts to maven central is taking
an unexpected amount of time. It seems they are having an infinite internal
discussion [1], so I thought of a possible Plan B.

The plan would be to auto-provision the required YCSB jar by scripting the
current manual process that I used. This will entail, downloading the
latest YCSB or stable source, perform a local maven install, compile and
run some tests.

If the above suggestions make sense, then I can find some time and work on
the implementation. Alternatively, if you have a better idea, please let me
know.

Please let me know what your thoughts are.

[1] https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/issues/1340

Thank you.

**Sheriffo Ceesay**

Re: YCSB dependency issue -- Plan B?

Posted by Sheriffo Ceesay <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Renato,

Okay, no problem. I think that is the general consensus so I will wait for
Sean to get back to us.

Thank you.

**Sheriffo Ceesay**

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.