Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by David Morales de Frias <dm...@gpm.es> on 2004/11/11 18:23:17 UTC

locking

Hello¡
i need to update some values in my database, and i want to do something like 'select for update'.
As i read, ojb has some locking implemetations, but i don't know how to use it, and i didn't find any documentation.
I'm very confused, because i've seen fields in class-descriptor with lock=true, and i've seen  LockManagerDefaultImpl API, but i haven't seen any examples.
¿must i have any extra-table in my database?¿which table?how can i use this locking manager?.
Thanks in advance.