Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Michael L. Barnes" <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2015/08/19 07:07:48 UTC

Open office for mobile devices

I use an Acer netbook running windows 8.1, with a duel core 2.25 GHz. each,.
  also I use an Acer m220 smart phone running windows 8.1 with a quad core 1.27 ghz. each. T I need to know if there is a mobile versions for my phone??? If not, will there be in the near future. Please???

Sent from my Windows Phone

Re: Open office for mobile devices

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:47:51 -0700
"Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> wrote:

> The phones run on a different hardware platform.  An x86 or x64 version of OpenOffice will not run on it.

Thanks, Dennis.  Hardware difference noted for future reference.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

RE: Open office for mobile devices

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.