Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by lei wang <hb...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/11 03:28:53 UTC

I think hbase should have a caching mechanisms in my project, any suggestion?

I think hbase should have a caching mechanisms in my project, I hope someone
give me some suggestion, thanks.

Re: I think hbase should have a caching mechanisms in my project, any suggestion?

Posted by tim robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.
HBase can possibly act as a cache in your project.
What are you caching?  Please provide more details and people can give
more advice.

Cheers,
TIm