Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Kasa V Varun Tej <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 10:35:32 UTC

Oozie shell action error

I'm trying to implement a simple ls command through a shell action, but i'm
facing an error,

*Exact Issue:* *script:*

#!/bin/bash
ls /home/my-directory

*stdout logs:*

>>> Invoking Shell command line now >>Exit code of the Shell command 2<<< Invocation of Shell command completed <<<<<< Invocation of Main class completed <<<Failing Oozie Launcher, Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.ShellMain], exit code [1]Oozie Launcher failed, finishing Hadoop job gracefullyOozie Launcher ends

*stderr logs:*

ls: cannot access /home/my-directory: No such file or directoryFailing
Oozie Launcher, Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.ShellMain],
exit code [1]

There is a directory /home/my-directory and it also has sub-directories.

It will be great if anyone can provide me a solution to this.