Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Kaplan, Andrew H." <AH...@PARTNERS.ORG> on 2005/03/10 16:03:59 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] HTML Documents Showing Up As Code Rather Than W eb Page

There does not appear to be an entry for ExecCGI. Currently the directory has an
Alias directive on it but
no corresponding ScriptAlias. The current Alias setting is as follows:

	Alias /outputfiles "/<directorypath>/outputfiles"

	<Directory "/<directorypath>/outputfiles">
		Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews IncludesNoExec
		AllowOverride None
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all
	</Directory>