Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/04/01 15:32:43 UTC

Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

HI
I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it i can run
my application.
For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
entityengine.xml

Thanks

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Did you make following changes In entityengine.xml :-
At line # 52 and 55  use datasource-name="localpostgres"
At line # 307  use *
*jdbc-uri="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1/yourDataBaseName"
At line# 308-09 use
                jdbc-username="yourUserName"
                jdbc-password=""

Also make sure that you have psotgres RDBMS
connector(postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc3.jar) in framework/entity/lib/jdbc

I think this will help you.
Sumit Pandit

Posted by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I believe the page does not cover
   <connection-factory
class="org.ofbiz.entity.connection.DBCPConnectionFactory"/>

David E Jones sent the following on 4/1/2008 10:58 AM:

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello ladroge,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
depends if your using Trunk or Version 4.0 of ofbiz.
Opentaps does not have the support of the Trunk version of ofbiz.

ladroge sent the following on 4/1/2008 6:32 AM:

Posted by Nattanicha Rittammanart <st...@ait.ac.th>.
Ladroge
   Can you give the exception which you got?
Natty