Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2012/10/18 10:36:45 UTC

Dependency table for Karaf 2.3.0

I'm about to update my custom Karaf server to Karaf 2.3.0. An important
step is to go through the dependency changes. I usually look at:

http://karaf.apache.org/index/documentation/karaf-dependencies/karaf-deps-2.2.x.html

This page is for Karaf 2.2.x. Where can I find the depency table for Karaf
2.3.x? Ideally this would automatically be created when releasing Karaf
since it is important for anyone upgrading to a specific Karaf version.

/Bengt

Re: Dependency table for Karaf 2.3.0

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Thanks a lot - I appreciate it,