Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/09 16:58:45 UTC

New tutorial Installation OpenMeetings on Fedora 20 ready to download

Hello,

Is a new tutorial ready to download called:

Installation OpenMeetings on Fedora 20

You can find it here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Best regards

Alvaro

Re: New tutorial Installation OpenMeetings on Fedora 20 ready to download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I rename the title of the tutorial called:

Installation OpenMeetings on Fedora 20

Installation OpenMeetings 3.x on Fedora 20

...that can find it here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Regards

Alvaro

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
:) :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Alvaro!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New tutorial Installation OpenMeetings on Fedora 20 ready to download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I've correct and re-upload the tutorial

Installation OpenMeetings on Fedora 20

Now is possible record video and audio syncronized
in Interview room.

Am sorry my previous error, that i don't understand :(

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Corrected a bug in the tutorial:

gib package non-exist...

You can download newly if...