Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/29 08:18:48 UTC

Replying to a thread in Ponymail doesnt post to mailing list

Hi All

Over the last couple of days I've been logged into Ponymail and hit the 'Reply' button to respond a couple of threads on the OFBiz user mailing but my messages have not got through and posted.

If I respond via my mail client, the message gets posted but the non posting just happened again this morning so wanted to find out if it was just me or if anyone has experienced this . Everything has been fine up till now  so has anything has changed recently?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Replying to a thread in Ponymail doesnt post to mailing list

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel

If this goes through then it is me replying via ponymail and so will do some more investigation to try and isolate it.

I'm using this email (which I think is my apache one) and am a moderator for all OFBiz lists and haven't seen any of my message come through for moderation.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.