Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com> on 2015/10/10 06:03:31 UTC

About the order of "GarbageCollectionStep" and "UpdateCubeInfoAfterBuildStep"

Hi all!
I think the "GarbageCollectionStep" should be before
"UpdateCubeInfoAfterBuildStep"
when "GarbageCollectionStep" throw exception,the segment status is
ready! but the job status is error.
Any other suggestions?
If not, I will create a jira and submit a patch!

Thanks!

Re: About the order of "GarbageCollectionStep" and "UpdateCubeInfoAfterBuildStep"

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.
Shaofeng,
OK, Thanks for your reply!

在 2015年10月10日 12:25, Shi, Shaofeng 写道: