Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by 吴少东 <wu...@g7.com.cn> on 2016/06/29 07:58:36 UTC

A magic question

Hello everyone:
         When use Metrics<http://samza.apache.org/learn/documentation/0.10/container/metrics.html> model find the BUG???
         This is some time TaskInstanceMetrics Monitor Metric
         Why Data value not zero?!!!
         [cid:image001.png@01D1D21D.50B72740]

The configuration is after last snapshot basis of create new 60s snapshot ?
[cid:image002.png@01D1D21D.F3106EC0]

How can to use metrics zero operate? Or myself create local metricsFactory?! This workload is big very big!

My dev development<app:ds:development> environment<app:ds:environment>:
<samza.version>0.10.0</samza.version>
<hadoop.version>2.6.1</hadoop.version>
<java.version>1.8</java.version>

Re: A magic question

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Shaodong,

Could you try to paste the graphs somewhere else? Apache mailing list seems
to remove all the embedded images in your email. Hence, I can not see what
your exact problem is.

Thanks!