Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Edwin Goei <ed...@edwingo.org> on 2005/08/30 03:09:55 UTC

inputCalendar: popup mode bugs

I'm trying out some of the nice looking tomahawk components from the
nightly build in the simple.war sample app.  I've noticed that the popup
inputCalendar does not work right.  For example, I can change the year,
but when I select one, the popup disappears and the selected year does
not appear in the field.  So essentially, the year dropdown does not
work.  Anyone else seen this?

I tried this with tomcat 5.5.9 using myfaces-20050828-examples.zip.

-Edwin

Re: inputCalendar: popup mode bugs

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
rolled back