Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/12/14 14:35:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] Enable links from Github commits to Jira Issues

Hi all,

A number of Apache projects have enabled JIRA links in Github commits.
You can see it in action in the following repositories for example:
- https://github.com/apache/camel
- https://github.com/apache/spark
where the CAMEL-XXX and SPARK-XXX prefixes link to individual JIRAs

I find this feature pretty useful and I propose enabling it on the
Kafka repository.
Are there any concerns/objections or are people interested in having this?

Thanks,
Mickael

Re: [DISCUSS] Enable links from Github commits to Jira Issues

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

As there wasn't any concerns, I've asked the INFRA team to enable that
feature on the Kafka repository:
It's now enabled and links are slowly becoming active.

Let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks,
Mickael

Posted by Igor Soarez <i...@soarez.me>.