Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/06/11 17:54:00 UTC

RFC 2151 -- A networking FAQ

Hey, this one's actually useful.  We should link to it from our FAQ
under the "How do I know my network is working?" question (or similar).
I learned a few things by skimming it.

   http://ds.internic.net/fyi/fyi30.txt

(the above URL may not be working yet, but it is better for a long-term
 reference).

....Roy

        Author:     G. Kessler, S. Shepard
        Date:       June 1997
        Mailbox:    kumquat@hill.com, s.shepard@hill.com
        Pages:      52
        Characters: 114130
        Obsoletes:  1739

This memo is an introductory guide to many of the most commonly-
available TCP/IP and Internet tools and utilities. It also describes
discussion lists accessible from the Internet, ways to obtain Internet
and TCP/IP documents, and some resources that help users weave their
way through the Internet.

------- End of Forwarded Message