Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Matthew Oatham <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/19 21:15:20 UTC

WAR task

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the WAR task or any other task excludes directories named CVS by default? When I use the WAR task with a fileset that contains CVS directories (i.e. consider the following structure)

C:\apps\jsp
C:\apps\html
C:\apps\CVS

The C:\apps\CVS is NOT included in the generated WAR is this default beahiour? Also other files generated as a reult of CVS updates i.e a file named .#securityerror.jsp.3.2 for example will also be excluded again is this default behaviour for the WAR task.

Regards.

Matthew Oatham

Re: WAR task

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Yes, CVS directories are excluded by defauilt... among other files:

	http://ant.apache.org/manual/dirtasks.html#defaultexcludes

You can turn this off with defaultexcludes="off"

This is across the board on all FileSets.

	Erik