Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/22 18:18:55 UTC

RE: [AXIS2]: SOAP Encoding

Hi Manoj,

The best reference I'd suggest is Axis 1.x. I think it has a very robust and
good implementation of SOAP encoding. Having understood that if you have any
questions in implementing that to Axis2, feel free to ask that from the list
again.
You might find some of the tutorials found in http://ws.apache.org/axis2
also useful to understand more abt Axis2.

Chinthaka

Posted by Manoj Mallawaarachchie <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajith,

Thank for mail and info. So up to now I'm reading concept behind the
axis 2 and soap encoding for get the better picture how things work. I
hope this is need to have good overoll idea before going to start.
I suppose to host a Blog space to indicate my plan and update of my
work in addition to dev-list.

Because my time line is one full working day for week and one of my
friend also suppose to join with work .
Hope we can start step by step.(will define it soon)

Thanks,
Manoj

--
use the FORCE read the SOURCE
www.linux.lk

Re: [AXIS2]: SOAP Encoding

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ajith,

people have tried XMLBeans/extra schemas with SOAP-enc rules...doesn't work :)

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [AXIS2]: SOAP Encoding

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manoj,

Re: [AXIS2]: SOAP Encoding

Posted by Manoj Mallawaarachchie <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Is this the place I can refer for Axis 1 soap encoding
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding/?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Manoj

Re: [AXIS2]: SOAP Encoding

Posted by Manoj Mallawaarachchie <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [AXIS2]: SOAP Encoding

Posted by Manoj Mallawaarachchie <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eran, Thilina,

Thank for guide lines, I'll check and start the groud work.

BR,