Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/16 14:44:11 UTC

Edit Product in Catalog Manager

Hello,

Little (big) problem with tax calculation in version 09.04.

I am in Europe and we use VAT tax. I use in Ofbiz Sales tax or Use Tax to
simulate that for products that are sold. No problem with that . That
functions well.

But:   If in the "edit product" tab  screen from the catalog product
manager, i select the shipping part and i select "Charge Shipping NO"
because i want that no shipping costs are calculated for this product, i
have the strange behaviour that no tax at all for this product is calculated
anymo.
However i need the tax calculation also when no shipping cost is calculated.
How to solve this?

I tried to use
use tax
sales tax
import tax
export tax
but no of these solves the problem above.

Thanks for your help.

Heidi

--
Olagos bvba