Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/12 12:11:12 UTC

Refactory Widget Locations

is it desired to move all the widgets to the widget folder in all apps?
is anybody working on this?

Re: Refactory Widget Locations

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
That works for me.
I don't know separating Forms and screens in necessary if the naming
convention is followed.

my current layout is
widget/App/subapp/
this is so if the complete widgets for an app are re factored, it is to
move them.

any other thoughts on this

Leon Torres sent the following on 7/12/2006 11:27 AM:

Posted by Leon Torres <le...@oss.minimetria.com>.