Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2005/01/04 17:59:50 UTC

[OT] RE: After clicking Refresh re-entry of data

Hi,

Please do not use Tomcat User list for these types of posts.

Because the request post form data is cached by the web browser. You need to send a redirect to the browser via request.sendRedirect instead of a mapping.findForward in this case.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055