Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2007/07/23 07:08:38 UTC

New Mentor?

Hi,

I have volunteered to become your new Mentor, if you would have me, as I think
both Paul and Nicola Ken is missing in action...

I would also like to take this opportunity to see how many eyeballs we have
here, so please concur or object to having me...

I am not interested in the codebase itself, and will only assist in community
issues, and together try to figure out how to grow a large community so we
can eventually graduate you out of the Incubator.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: New Mentor?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi Niclas

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have volunteered to become your new Mentor, if you would have me, as I think
> both Paul and Nicola Ken is missing in action...
>
> I would also like to take this opportunity to see how many eyeballs we have
> here, so please concur or object to having me...

I'm very happy that you would like to help us! Very welcome, this will
add a lot of needed Apache experience to the project.

/niklas