Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Tuong Truong <tu...@apache.org> on 2016/04/06 17:27:32 UTC

Sentry download links are all invalid

Hi,

Just notice that all the links for downloading various release of Sentry
are invalids including all the mirror I tried.  Is is a side effect of the
TLP status changes and will be fixed auto-magically?

Tuong

Re: Sentry download links are all invalid

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Tuong,

Yes, this is part of the TLP move. Releases are now at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sentry/, although the apache
mirros are not updated yet. See

Once that is done. We will need to update the links of our website:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SENTRY-1186

Regards,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Sentry download links are all invalid

--
Anne

Re: Sentry download links are all invalid

Posted by Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Tuong,

--
Anne