Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Richard Rowell <ri...@bowmansystems.com> on 2002/03/05 23:59:43 UTC

Accessing the internal schema representation

I have developed and XML schema for use in importing/exporting data from my
companies flagship product.  However there is some reluctance in certain
(customer) camps to learning XML and our XML schema for one-time imports.
I'm hoping to use the schema to auto-generate a specification for a delimited
text file and the scripts to turn the delimited files into the corresponding
XML.

What I'm looking for is an tree based class/interface structure that
represents the XML Schema.  I assume that Xerces uses some similar mechanism
internally for storing the schema in memory while parsing/validating.

So I guess my question is if anyone knows of a Java class library that can
model an XML schema in memory, hopefully in some type of tree structure.

TIA
--
Richard Rowell
Bowman Internet Systems

Re: Accessing the internal schema representation

Posted by John Utz <ut...@singingfish.com>.
i think you might want to look at Castor castor.exolab.org

but i might be a tiny bit wrong.....