Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/14 08:13:36 UTC

Stratos developer guide

As I work my way through the Stratos code base, I'm going to document my
experience to help other new developers get started.  As such, I've started
putting together a developer guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GiEsqVbqhp0rBqf6LhpNqB57TVxIApNg9o1Sk0zI9Oo/edit

While I'm creating this document, you may find some strange posts on the
dev mailing list with questions like: "so, what does Stratos actually do?".
 I will prefix my posts with "Stratos developer guide:"

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: Stratos developer guide

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Chris! It is always good for a new pair of eyes to look at
things, and document the gotchas, pitfalls & paint points so that life for
others becomes easier.

Thanks
Azeez

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,

*email: **azeez@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>
* cell: +94 77 3320919 blog: **http://blog.afkham.org*<http://blog.afkham.org>
*twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
* linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez>*

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*

Re: Stratos developer guide

Posted by Quang Cường Vũ <vu...@gmail.com>.
Great job! :).

--

*V  u    Q u a n g   C u o n g *

*Software developer and Trainer*
------------------------------------
 Mobile: 0988.397.448
Email: vucuongkg@gmail.com

<http://www.wisestamp.com/>

Re: Stratos developer guide

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Re: Stratos developer guide

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
yep - makes sense

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Stratos developer guide

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Re: Stratos developer guide

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
This would immensely helpful Chris. Thanks for volunteering :)

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.