Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by "PC Liao ( peicheng ) " <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/06 19:58:31 UTC

Cluster log aggregation

Hi all,
I see the roadmap and Jira ambari-1522 .
[#AMBARI-1522] Provide ability to search across cluster service logs - ASF
JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1522
Does any implement plan and schedule for this feature ?

--
PC Liao ( @peicheng )

Re: Cluster log aggregation

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org>.
PC,
 Nothing as of now.This will most likely be something we can do in 1.4
release cycle. Currently 1.3 is planned for end of May but there isnt
any ETA on 1.4. If anyone would be keen on working on this for 1.3,
I'd be happy to help guide them.

thanks
mahadev