Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fabio Mancinelli <ma...@di.univaq.it> on 2003/05/27 17:59:51 UTC

[OT] I'm tired of restarting tomcat!

Re: [OT] I'm tired of restarting tomcat!

Posted by Johan <ja...@nilling.nl>.
He Fabio,
For answering this question you included not enough data. Since this is
a question quite of topic you can search the tomcat mailing lists. But
you can also mail me the complete exception and of cource the server.xml
of your tomcat installation. If you use tomcat in combination with
apache be sure you compiled the connector stuff on the computer you're
using.

I had a lot of trouble with connection reset when using a pre-compiled
version of the mod_jk for apache. But I can't make up what you're using.

Feel free to mail your stuff.

Johan

Fabio Mancinelli wrote:

Nilling Software Design
Postbus 43
2280 AA  Rijswijk ZH
w: http://www.nilling.nl

Re: [OT] I'm tired of restarting tomcat!

Posted by "Daniel H. F. e Silva" <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Fabio,
 I know Tomcat is reference implementation and its license is great, but i can't loose my time
with issues like that you reported. So, i use Resin at my development environment. Let it take a
chance.
 But if you still prefer Tomcat, use 4.1.24. Maybe this issue was solved. I think 4.1.24 is a nice
try!

Best regards,
 Daniel Silva.

Posted by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
You using a modem with a possibility of losing connections to your
ISP?  You running by any chance on Win98?

At 05:59 PM 5/27/03 +0200, you wrote:

LEGAL NOTICE

you