Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Saimon Moore <sm...@serikat.es> on 2001/06/06 18:16:25 UTC

Turbine and Interbase...Build works but...

  I posted a solution a while back to get the tdk to build newapp
succesfully
  with Interbase.
  However, I had to make several changes to field names in one fo the
  tables..namely SECOND->SECONDS, HOUR->HOURS, MINUTE->MINUTES...I'm pretty
  sure turbine is not going to like these changes..so could somebody point
 out
  what code I would need to update to get it to go along with these
 changes...

  I actually haven't managed to login yet..but I'm working on it..Any
  interbasers out there interested in starting a turbine-interbase
how-to...I
  don't want to do it just yet, at least not until I can make the other
  necessary changes to compensate for the above field name changes.

  SAIMON MOORE

  SERIKAT Consultoría e Informática S.A.
  Gran Vía de Carlos III 86, 2º 3ª (08028 Barcelona)
  Tlfno.: 93.330.47.00
  Fax: 93.490.03.78
  smoore@serikat.es
  www.serikat.es