Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "Kenneth Fabrics Ltd." <em...@kennethfabricsltd.com> on 2007/05/19 19:18:19 UTC

Vacancy! Vancancy!! Vacancy!!!

>From The Desk Of The: Recruitment Manager
Mr Kenneth Holley
Kenneth Fabrics Limited.

Dear ,
 KENNETH FABRICS LIMITED Is an International Trading Company That Deals with Raw Material.

 Due to Our Record and Orders which Our Customers from your location and requesting for our Product and we have been recieveing Orders from them and we are having problem processing the Payment, Thats why we need Online Staff from their Location  that will always process the Payment for Our Company.

  Thats why We are recruiting Our Online Payment Staff and we will be needing so many Online Staff and thats why we are setting Up an Online Vacancy for People in your location..
   So dont hessitate to Contact the Recruiting Manager on kennethfabricsltd@mail2recruiter.com
for more information and if you are interested  send along with the Job Code #534-ASGD and
NAME:
ADDRESS{NOT P.O BOX}:
CITY:
STATE: