Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ca...@bellsouth.net on 2002/11/25 01:54:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] O'Reilly Struts Book Now Available

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Struts book published by O’Reilly is
now available and shipping. You can get it from Amazon, Bookpool, etc.

Again I wanted to say thanks to all of those who reviewed and provided feedback on the material. It was a great aide for me to get that sort of instant feedback, both positive and negative. As Craig and Ted have said many times, the Struts mailing list is very unique and full of really great people. I hope it adds value to the community.

Thanks to all,

Chuck Cavaness
Author - Programming Jakarta Struts
ISBN: 0596003285

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596003285/qid=1038174812/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-4064794-3140717

Bookpool
http://www.bookpool.com/.x/6kq93k1kim/sm/0596003285

O’Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jakarta

RE: [ANNOUNCE] O'Reilly Struts Book Now Available

Posted by Jonathan Holloway <jp...@aber.ac.uk>.
Just out of interest Chuck, are the examples that are mentioned in your
book in particular the online banking example and the virtual shopping
example available in any form.  I can't seem to see the examples to
download from the Oreilly website.

Thanks,
Jonathan Holloway.

[...]

For additional commands, e-mail: