Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/19 16:21:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] openwhisk repo release

We need to prepare an new release for the openwhisk repo. We've discussed
this in two previous community calls where the consensus was to push ahead.
So I'm proposing that we cut a new release candidate this week for a vote.
Are there any open PRs we should include in the release that aren't already
reviewed?

We need a release manager for this candidate release - are there any
volunteers?
Will wait 48hrs for input.

-r

Re: [DISCUSS] openwhisk repo release

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
I have created a PR to remove the zip files and jar files.

https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/pull/4763

I will check what else is left.

-r

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.